
Its super late I know,I know... life happened. I tried something fun this time, plus I love this look so I just had to share it. Pictures and more info will be on the blog www.stellasaddiction.com Products Used Fenty Beauty Pro filter primer Fenty Beauty Pro filter foundation #450 Fenty Beauty Pro filter Match stix Espresso Fenty Beauty Pro filter Match stix Suede Fenty Beauty Pro filter Match stix Sinnamon RCMA No color powder Milani mineral powder Black Radiance Contour palette Fenty Beauty Highlighter in Trophy Wife Eyes Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette Planet X Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette Oh-Zone Lit Cosmetics glitter in Beach Baby NYX Epic Ink liner NYX Wonder pencil Maybelline Falsies Push up mascara Bulky online Mink lashes #08 Lips Fenty Beauty Match Stix in espresso NYX Nude palette Maybelline Color Sensationl Shine Gloss in Cashmere Rose
Saint or Sinner Makeup look with Fenty Beauty Galaxy Palette | Halloween/ All Saints Makeup Tutorial - YouTube |
| 17 Likes | 17 Dislikes |
| 162 views views | followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 3 Nov 2017 |
makeup tutorials for beginners
makeup tutorials videos
makeup tutorials download
makeup tutorials step by step
makeup tutorials best
makeup tutorials for light brown skin
makeup tutorials for brown skin beginners
makeup tutorials youtube
makeup tutorials for dark brown eyes
makeup tutorials natural
makeup tutorials for brown skin
makeup tutorials youtube for beginners
makeup tutorials for black skin
makeup tutorials easy
makeup tutorials instagram
makeup tutorials youtube for beginners black girl
makeup tutorials videos for beginners
makeup tutorials 2018
makeup tutorials for halloween
makeup tutorials 2019
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét